Saturday, February 9, 2013

SMA

Hi! I took a little break and went to Mexico - San Miguel de Allende. I took sooooo many photos the last time I went, but this time I just sort of absorbed more - still took photos though! It's so beautiful there I couldn't help it. Instead of a daily diary style, I'm breaking it up into themes for you - today it's 'streets of San Miguel'.......what is so amazing about this town is that behind every door is an inner courtyard, usually with a little fountain, but that's another post....











look at the frogs on the roof!!


































pomegranate tree with exploded pomegranate

garbage collection day




































1 comment:

  1. wow!!!!....and these are only some of the photos!!!excellent shots!!!I look forward to seeing the rest!!

    ReplyDelete